Lord’s Day: 11.00 am and 6.00 pm Thursday Bible Study: Bible Study 7.45 pm
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
1. The Genesis account financiar programas de afiliados of creation is to be taken completely literally. The Triune God, by a free act of His will, and for His own glory, without the use of pre-existing materials or secondary causes brought into being, immediately and instantaneously the entire universe (Gen. 1:1-2:25; Psa. 33:6,9; Neh. 9:6; Isa. 40:21-31; James 1:3; Col.1:16).
2. The days of Genesis One are 24-hour days (Ex. 20:11; 31:17). No significant gaps afiliado de eToro exist in the genealogies of Genesis 5 and 11; a fact which demonstrates that Adam's creation took place at about 4000 B.C. The theories of evolution (including theistic evolution) and uniformitarianism are false (Psa. 33:9; I Tim. 6:20). They are at variance and contradictory to the known facts of science.
3. The flood of Noah Los 10 mejores programas de afiliados de forex. covered the entire earth (Gen. 7:17-24).
The Bible teaches the reality and personality of Satan. He was among the highest of God's angelic creation, but fell through pride. He introduced sin into the human race. Both he and the sin he introduced were judged at the Cross. His sentence will be carried out in the bottomless pit for 1000 years and in the lake of fire for eternity. Satan is "The prince of the power of the air," "The god of this world," and "that old serpent called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world." (Isa.14:12-19; Ezek. 28:1-19; Gen. 3:1-19; John. 12:31; Rev. 20:1-3,10; Eph. 2:2; 2 Cor. 4:4).
Man and Sin
1. Adam was immediately created in the image and likeness of God, and became the father of the entire human race (Gen. 1:26-28, 3:20).
2. Through the mejores corredores de opciones binarias transgression of this "one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned" (Rom. 5:12). As the branch shares in the root, so the whole of mankind shares in the guilt, penalty, death and corrupted nature springing from that first transgression (I Cor. 15:21,22; Eph. 2:1-3).
3. The Bible teaches the total depravity of man, and that while all may not be as bad as afiliado de eToro they could have been, all are certainly as bad off, for all are "dead in trespasses and sins." There may be degrees of sinfulness but there are no degrees of deadness (Eph. 2:1; Col. 2:13). Thus man is utterly helpless to remedy his lost condition apart from the grace of God and receiving the Gospel message (Isa. 64:6; Rom. 3:23, 6:23; Eph. 2:8-9; Titus 2:11; Rom. 1:16; 10:17; I Cor. 1:18; II Thess. 2:13).